What is the hiring process?
Before you apply, review the hiring process so you will be familiar with the steps taken to make you a part of American Ambulance:
- Start the application process registering an account on the left: click "Sign Up" if you are a first time user.
- Complete the on-line the application.
- Make copies of your certifications and/or licenses and get a 3-year driving history print-out (Motor Vehicle Report) from the DMV. Print-out cannot be older than 3 months from the date of your application. You may obtain this report from the DMV website. All documents must be uploaded to your application online. Your application will not be complete until all required items are submitted. If you have any issues uploading documents, please contact Daisy Lopez at email@example.com for assistance.
Other Pre-employment steps
Depending on the position you are applying for some or all of the following may also be a part of our hiring process:
- Application Review/Screening
- Driving History Review/Screening
- Written Testing
- Behavioral Assessment Testing
- Oral Board Interview(s)
- Medical Exam
- Physical Ability Testing
- Drug Screen
- Background Check
Physical Fitness Testing