|Location||California,CA*||*Position is based out of California,CA|
|Reports to||Operations Manager|
$5000 Sign-on Bonus & Relocation
American Ambulance is offering a $5,000 signing bonus and up to $2,000 in relocation assistance for California licensed Paramedics!
Located in the central San Joaquin Valley, American Ambulance is the sole 9-1-1 provider for over 6,500 square miles of Fresno and Kings Counties. Our service area ranges from the Sierra Nevada Mountains, through the San Joaquin Valley and into the Coastal mountain range. We serve a population base of over 1,000,000 people from many diverse cultures, and run over 150,000 calls for service a year.
Our employees work under progressive treatment protocols and use the most recent, state-of-the-art equipment, such as Mercedes Benz “Sprinter” ambulances, Zoll X Series monitors and the Stryker Power-load system. Other benefits include:
- Signing bonus of $5,000 (paid upon local accreditation)
- Relocation reimbursement up to $2,000
- Starting base pay range of $60k - $74.2k (48 or 60 hour work week)
- 3, 4 or 5 day work weeks
- Rescue Team
- Paid vacation and sick pay
- Paid Continuing Education
- 401(k) with 100% employer match
- Health Club Benefit
- Medical, vision, dental insurance (base plan free for employee)
- Company provided long term disability and life insurance
- Free Financial Counseling (Smart Dollar program)
- Company provided uniforms
- Training and Preceptor opportunities
At American Ambulance, YOU are the Paramedic in charge. Ambulance staffing is one Paramedic/one EMT and there are NO ALS 1st RESPONDERS.
If you are looking for an employee friendly company and a work environment that puts your Paramedic skills to the test, then American Ambulance is the place for you.
If you are interested in joining our team, go to www.americanambulance.com/careers and click on “Apply Now”.
American Ambulance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Patriotic EmployerClick here to review the complete job description