|Location||Fresno,CA*||*Position is based out of Fresno,CA|
|Reports to||Operations Manager|
American Ambulance is a high performance company that is looking for EMTs!
With offices in Fresno, Clovis and Hanford, American Ambulance is the sole 9-1-1 provider for over 6,500 square miles of Fresno and Kings Counties. Our service area ranges from the Sierra Nevada Mountains, through the San Joaquin Valley and into the Coastal mountain range. We serve a population base of over 1,000,000 people from many diverse cultures, and run over 175,000 calls for service a year.
Our employees work under progressive treatment protocols and use the most recent, state-of-the-art equipment, such as Mercedes Benz “Sprinter” ambulances, Zoll X Series monitors and Stryker Power-Pro gurneys. Other benefits for EMTs include:
- EMT starting base pay range of $43.9k - $54.2k (48 or 60-hour work week)
- Paramedic school sponsorship with 100% tuition, books and fees paid
- 3 or 4 day work weeks
- Rescue Team
- Paid vacation and sick pay
- Paid Continuing Education
- 401(k) with 100% employer match
- Health Club Benefit
- Medical, vision, dental insurance (base plan free for employee)
- Company provided long term disability and life insurance
- Free Financial Counseling (Smart Dollar program)
- Company provided uniforms
- Training and FTO opportunities
ALS ambulance staffing is one Paramedic/one EMT and there are NO ALS 1st RESPONDERS. At American Ambulance, EMTs are relied upon and play a large role in on-scene operations. BLS units also respond to lower priority emergency calls.
If you are looking for an employee friendly company and a work environment that puts your EMT skills to the test, then American Ambulance is the place for you. Go to americanambulance.com/careers and click apply now!
American Ambulance is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Patriotic Employer!Click here to review the complete job description